Glasses for serving
- 1 Quart Vanilla Ice Cream, Slightly Softened
- 1/4 cup Espresso, Or Strong Coffee
- 4 Tbsp Torani Puremade Chocolate Hazelnut Syrup
- 3/4 Cup Hazelnut Milk, Or Mik of Choice
- Sweetened Condensed Milk, Chopped Hazelnuts and Chocolate , For Garnish
To garnish your milkshake glass, pour a few tablespoons of sweetened condensed milk onto one plate, and add the chopped hazelnuts and chocolateeonto another.
Holding the serving glass upside down, coat the rim with sweetened condensed milk, then coat the rim with hazelnuts and chocolate.
Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooot.
Pour into prepared glasses and enjoy!
Calories: 378kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 69mg | Sodium: 152mg | Potassium: 364mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 42g | Vitamin A: 726IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 241mg | Iron: 1mg