Mother's Day is just around the corner, and I'm excited to share with you 20 of my favorite recipes to help make the day extra special. This is the perfect opportunity to show the incredible woman in your life just how much you appreciate her!
From breakfast in bed with sourdough french toast, to a decadent rose macaron dessert, there's something here for every taste and skill level. So, let's get baking and make this Mother's Day one to remember!
- Cherry Ricotta Pound Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Rose Raspberry Pistachio Cake
- Strawberry Shortcake Angel Food Cake
- Starbucks Copycat Keto Egg Bites (In Oven, 3 Ways!)
- Caramelized Banana Bread
- Raspberry Banana Sour Cream Muffins￼
- The Ultimate Carrot Cake
- Triple Chocolate Gourmet Brownies With Caramel
- Key Lime Cookies
- Mini Limoncello Lemon Bundt Cakes
- Crumb Topped Mini Blueberry Muffins Recipe
- Brioche Doughnuts with Passion Fruit Cream Filling￼
- Sourdough French Toast Recipe (without vanilla)
- Lemon Blueberry Cookies with White Chocolate
- Raspberry Ice Cream
- Blueberry Ricotta Pound Cake
- Layered Lemon Cake With Lemony White Chocolate Frosting
- Lavender Macarons with Lavender White Chocolate Ganache￼
- White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies
- Strawberry Bavarian Cream Donuts￼
- FAQ for baking on Mother's Day
- More Mother's Day Recipes
- 💬 Comments
FAQ for baking on Mother's Day
Think about your mom's favorite flavors and incorporate them into your recipe. Whether she loves chocolate, strawberries, or something more savory, adding her favorite ingredients will make your gift even more special.
To take the stress off yourself, on't wait until the last minute to start baking! Plan your recipe and gather all the ingredients a few days in advance, so you have plenty of time to prepare and perfect your creation.
Don't forget to add a personal touch to your baked goods. This could be as simple as decorating with her favorite colors or adding a special message on top. Whatever you choose, it's the thought and effort that counts and will make your gift extra meaningful.
I hope you found some inspiration and ideas in this roundup of 20 delicious Mother's Day recipes! It's such a beautiful thing to show your love and appreciation for the amazing women in your life, whether that's through a homemade meal or a thoughtful gift. Happy Mother's Day to all the incredible moms, grandmothers, and mother figures out there!!
More Mother's Day Recipes
As always, I love seeing your creations and hearing from you! If you try any of these Mother's Day recipes, please leave a review or share your creation with me on social media! You can find me on Instagram, Facebook, Youtube and Pinterest - for more delicious recipes sent straight to your inbox, sign up for my newsletter!