Tis’ the season for some serious treat yourself moments in the comforts of your own home! This week I took a peek at my Safeway app, drove to the local store around the corner and decided to treat myself to allll the S.PELLEGRINO® Essenza Sparkling Mineral Water along with some ingredients to create the cheese plate of my dreams.
You can treat yourself and your family to some S.PELLEGRINO® Essenza Sparkling Mineral Water by heading on over to the sparkling water section in your local Safeway where they’re sold - Below is a link to Save $2.00 on TWO (2) S.PELLEGRINO® Essenza Sparkling Mineral Water 8pk now so that you can enjoy a moment for yourself as well.
Don’t mind if I do pour myself a glass of those vibrant Mediterranean flavors that still have the same gentle bubbles you know and love! There’s just something about sipping sparkling water that makes me feel like I’m enjoying the most refreshing and classy beverage, all during the middle of the day. As I plan for my many baking adventures to come, I have to admit that a glass of chilled sparkling water and all the meats, fruits and cheese is a good way to start. Plus there are zero calories or sweeteners.
Here’s the breakdown of the many flavors you can pick up and then add some fresh fruit to as I did!
· S.PELLEGRINO® Essenza Sparkling Natural Mineral Water Dark Morello Cherry & Pomegranate
I loved adding some freshly plucked pomegranate seeds to my Dark Morello Cherry & Pomegranate water. I’m sure a number of people have experienced how challenging it can be to cut open a pomegranate. Cue the bright red pomegranate juice spraying everywhere leaving you half cut seeds that have little to no juice within? The worst! I’ve added my go-to steps below for this process so that you have an idea as to how I like to cut open my pomegranates!
· S.PELLEGRINO® Essenza Sparkling Natural Mineral Water Tangerine & Wild Strawberry
Get yourself a couple of strawberries and a tangerine in the fruit section, slice them up and drop them into your glass! Not only will you have a gorgeous drink to present to your friends and family this holiday season, but you’ll end up with some leftover fruit that you can add to your cheese plate… a win, win!
· S.PELLEGRINO® Essenza Sparkling Natural Mineral Water Lemon & Lemon Zest
To garnish this drink, It’s as easy as slicing into a fresh lemon and then dropping it gently into your glass for a sip that is bound to leave you craving yet another flavor bursting sip! I like using a sharp serrated knife to make sure that my lemon pinwheel stays perfectly round before adding to my glass.
How to Cut into a Pomegranate
1. Slice off the top and bottom of your pomegranate, just enough to reveal the network of seeds and sections within.
2. Score the skin of your pomegranate at various angles, allowing you to then use your fingers to pry the skin back revealing the pomegranate seeds.
3. The pomegranate will then naturally break off into various size pieces, and you can collect all of the seeds within. If you don’t end up using them all in your drink, you can always place the seeds in an airtight container and let it sit in the fridge for up to a week.
Cheers to you this Holiday Season!
*This post has been sponsored by S.Pellegrino®. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
More Beverage Recipes to Try
If you try these festive beverages, please leave a 🌟 review and share your creation with me on social media! You can find me on Instagram, Facebook, Youtube and Pinterest - for more delicious recipes sent straight to your inbox, sign up for my newsletter! 📧